About STEM Expo
The Wellesley Science and Technology Expo is a community-wide celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) featuring speakers, hands-on activities, workshops, student work showcase and a variety of other informal STEM education experiences for residents of all ages to celebrate the area’s strength and accomplishments in STEM.
Join us as we spark curiosity, generate enthusiasm and inspire the next generation of scientists, technologists, engineers and mathematicians. Help us build a community to promote STEM. We are fortunate to live in an area surrounded by amazing scientific research and advancement. The Boston region has long been the birthplace of innovation and continues to be the incubator of countless breakthroughs across many STEM disciplines. In an effort to raise awareness and to engage a wider audience with informal science learning, a group of parents have formed the Wellesley Science and Technology Planning Committee. Contact us if you’d like to help!
The expo is free and open to the public.
- We welcome children (under 12 must be supervised) and adults of ALL ages, backgrounds and interests.
- We have something for everyone! See the coming exhibits
- Some workshops and speakers will require advanced sign up to best manage availability. More details coming soon!
We would like to acknowledge our partners:
- Wellesley Public Schools
- Wellesley Education Foundation
- Wellesley Free Library
- Cambridge Science Festival as well as our sponsors, and all of the professionals who have contributed their talents to the exhibits, workshops, and panels.